Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ch. 8 Jeckyll and Hyde

The Door

The door controls me
It dictates my life
Only evil is allowed in
Darkness traps me inside

I am caught on this side
I am no longer in control
I lost who I am as a person
I am colorless

My eyes become useless
As darkness hugs every corner of light
Evil is in its pressence
Because I can feel its essence

The pale moon is lost
As the door vanishes
Evil is here
When Hyde appears

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes that inspired me...
"It was a wild, cold, seasonable night of March, with a pale moon, lying on her back as though the wind had tilted her..."
"...I shall consider it my duty to break in that door."
"My fears incline to the same point. Evil, I fear founded--evil was sure to come of that connection."

1 comment: